Funny Aim Away Messages

Inspirational Away Messages

Without fear, there is no courage.

Courage is not the absence of fear but the presence of fear with the will to go on.

Don't wait for your world to change, change it yourself.

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it.

Our eyes were put in the front of our heads, so we look to where we are going not to where we have been.

Always smile even if it's a sad smile because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile.
Don't wish upon a star, reach for one.

Where we are today is a result of the choices we made yesterday. Lets make the best choices today that we might have the best tomorrow.

Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice.

You can never live until you dare to die.

Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while other stay awake and do them.

The road to success is always under construction.

Other Categories
◁ Back Next Page ►

Return to Away Messages

Copyright © 2001